The Compact Video Endoscope is an excellent tool made to solve hidden problems in systems and installations. It is very useful for exploring ventilation pipes, air conditioning, motors and machinery.
THE KC-2709 with a 2.7 “LCD screen. And equipped with a probe head of the camera with a 9 mm and a length of 60cm. 4 LED this camera helps gaps in range and holes difficult. The camera head is equipped with a magnetic tip and a hook mirror that makes it more flexible.
The Compact Video Endoscope Model KC-2709 has the ability to increase the zoom 4 times and rotate the image 180 degrees. The unique structure of the camera probe becomes an integrated style instrument. It is equipped with a safety cable and a nylon bag that has a suspension loop. The advantages of the device are its small size, portability, ease of use and stable performance. Its range of utilities is enormous, it is used in sectors such as industry, construction, aviation and vehicle maintenance.
Technical information: PALM SCOPE
Failure to follow the instructions below may result in electric shock or injury.
- Please read this manual thoroughly before using this product.
- Do not remove labels from this product.
- Keeping the area clean and well lit, the messy and dark areas can cause accidents.
- Do not use the product in the presence of explosive or flammable gases.
- Do not use the product near corrosive chemicals as this may damage the lens and affect the quality of the image.
- Keep away from passersby and children when using.
- Stay alert, watch what you are doing and use common sense.
- Incorrect operations can cause injury or damage to the lens.
- Maintain good posture and body balance at all times.
- Do not place this product on trolleys or slippery surfaces. The product may fall and cause serious personal injury or damage to the product.
- For security reasons, please always keep the video inspection all liquid. Liquid increases the risk of electric shock and damage the product.
- Do not use this device for inspection by the human body or medical use.
- This product is not shock resistant. Do not drop it or use it as a hammer.
- Remove the batteries before you use them for a long period of time to prevent leakage of the battery and damage the device.
- Please dispose of the batteries correctly. High temperatures cause explosions. Covered with duct tape to avoid dangerous batteries contact with other insulation objects. Please follow local laws regarding use, storage and recycling of batteries.
Camera head diameter:
2.7 inch LCD
1.0x ~ 4.0x
IP67 sensor and camera
4 ultra bright LEDs
Mirror, hook, magnet, screw and hook protector
4 units of AAA alkaline batteries or rechargeable batteries (LR03 or KR03)
> 3 hours
0 °C – 45 °C
5% ~ 95% relative humidity non-condensing
-20 °C ~ 60 °C, <85% relative humidity (without battery)
136mm (150mm) x 73mm x 38mm
248g (without battery)
168 g (without battery)
- Technical assistance unit must be carried out only by qualified personnel. If performed by unqualified personnel, it could be damaged.
- When repair is performed, use only identical parts. Use of parts or failure to follow maintenance instructions may create a risk of electric shock or injury.
- Do not attempt to remove any part of this product unless stated in this manual.
- Clean properly: do not use acetone to clean the appliance. Use a soap to clean it. Gently wipe the LCD screen with a dry cloth. Remove the battery before cleaning.
- Stop using the unit if it starts smoking.
- Remove the battery and ask a qualified person under the following conditions:
1. If liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the product.
2. If the product does not operate normally according to the instructions.
3. If the product has been dropped or damaged.
4. When the product shows a change in performance.